Executive Search Consultant
Role Executive Search Consultant
Location Berners St London W1T 3LR
Very Competitive Salary
Becoming a Executive Search Consultant with Capita/Veredus
As a member of Business Unit take responsibility for the high quality, cost effective and timely operational delivery of multiple assignments and income generation related activities.
As a key member of the Business Unit sales team, lead and drive the achievement of agreed targets;
As a member of the wider Veredus sales team make an active contribution to the success of the business as a whole;
As a consultant, ensure the highest levels of business development and delivery across the sector as a whole;
Deliver exceptional standards of executive recruitment (either interim, search and selection or assessment and development) maintained through exceptional customer service.
Achieve revenue delivery targets as set
What you will do:
- As a consultant contribute to the Business Unit's priorities and contribution to the overall Business Plan.
- Cross selling of all Veredus Products and Services where the opportunity exists;
- Develop and maintain candidate networks
- Facilitating positive interactions across Business Units, regions and core businesses - interim, executive search and selection and business psychology;
- Providing management information and supporting and contributing to knowledge sharing across the business including, ensuring compliance of databases.
- Drafting high quality proposals, tenders and presentations for agreement and participating in pitches;
- Project planning, timetabling and implementation across a number of assignment at any one time, identifying, flagging up, managing and mitigating risks to ensure smooth delivery;
- Acting as Veredus point of contact for clients and candidates and other key contracts including other parts of the business and external agencies and suppliers, handling queries, attending meetings as required, referring and escalating complaints appropriately;
- Participating in briefing and designing and drafting assignment documentation including advertising copy, candidate information, search sift and interview reports for approval, editing and proof-reading documents to required quality standards and ensuring that house-style is used consistently;
- Delivery and supporting all stages of the assignment as allocated including search, sifting, preliminary interviews and reports, taking references, participating in assessment centres and final panels and providing feedback to candidates at all stages of the process.
Your experience will include:
- Experience of working as part of a team in a busy recruitment environment including: -Working in the recruitment industry in the relevant sector with a reputable organisation;
- Delivery assignments for senior level roles or working closely with senior managers in a professional capacity
- Conducting research using a variety of desk-based and telephone sources;
- Managing multiple projects with multiple internal and external stakeholders to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience and the ability to speak and write in a clear, persuasive manner to influence and build credibility with people at all levels of seniority both internally and externally;
- Experience to interpret, analyse and evaluate information logically to reach robust judgements and demonstrate reasoning cogently to support conclusions;
Nobody takes recruitment more seriously than Veredus. Our team of specialist are, simply, the best people out there. Trustworthy, human, intelligent, hard-working, experienced and dedicated. With a track record spanning some 20 years and a pedigree borne out of one of the largest professional services firms in the world, Veredus' reputation is unrivalled in the search and selection of senior executives within the public sector.
Projects are not passed from pillar to post. Senior consultants don't hand over the heavy lifting to junior researchers and take a long lunch. We're here, working hard, and improving all the time going out of our way, owning jobs rather than sharing and providing an excellent candidate experience.
What we do
- Executive Search: with a national and global capability deep rooted local networks and knowledge, we make organisations better by delivering candidates that make a real difference.
- Interim Management: across the public and private sector, we bring new ideas, fresh talent and superbly qualified candidates, candidates that want personal and professional growth to fit organisation that want results.
- Assessment and Development: Across the public and private sectors, we support leadership recruitment, current leadership assessment, help identify future leaders for organisation, share development opportunities and build relationships for the longer-term.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holidays (rising to 27), a discretionary bonus, matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on
Follow Capita on
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.