Recruitment Consultant - Temporaries Desk
Amour Recruitment are going through a great period of expansion, and as a result have an opportunity for a Temporaries Recruitment Consultant - Commercial & Industrial to join the team in Caerphilly.
This role is covering all of south Wales, and offering a basic salary up to ??25K DOE with an industry leading commission structure.
You should be a dynamic self-starter, enthusiastic, determined and would like the opportunity to be the architect of your own career. This is a client facing role and you will also be expected to lead from the front in developing business for your operation.
- working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
- using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies;
- visiting clients to build and develop relationships;
- developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
- advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines;
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
- Daily high volume use of telephone, internet, company and online database, Outlook email
- headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- Matching candidates with vacancies and briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Manage to candidate / client cycle from interview been sent to offer or decline
- negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates;
- Hard working with a positive attitude to work
- Strong relationship building skills
- Business development skills
- Genuine desire to increase personal income and progress your career
- Good written and verbal communication language skills
- You will be articulate, enthusiastic and able to sell at all levels with a professional but persuasive manner
- An ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
Telephone interviews are taking place immediately.