Sept.2 Placement/Work Experience Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment is not for the faint-hearted; it is for hungry, driven and high-performing professionals ready to begin a challenging, rewarding, and meritocratic career. Are you ready to go beyond?
Frank Recruitment Group was founded in 2006 and has since started an unstoppable journey of growth and success, where we can alongside our own progression, offer unlimited opportunities to our employees an environment which allows future leaders to emerge and thrive. As international global market leaders in niche IT recruitment, we are currently seeking for the individuals who will be resilient and grafting towards their own success and supporting ours.
If this sounds interesting to you but you have no experience - we will help you. Read on:
What we offer:
- Full 2-week industry-leading training right from the start of your contract. Our in-house trainers are experts in the markets and technologies we cover - assisting you in beginning your own expertise.
- Promotions and quick-progression based on performance and youreaching your targets
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
- Target-based incentives & rewards to be earned monthly, quarterly and yearly: including 5* Lunch Clubs!
- Work events, including First Thursday, Sales Day, Christmas Party and Summer Conference
- Work hard / play hard team environment
- Free coffee, tea and fresh fruit daily
- Wellbeing Wednesdays
- "Beer o'clock" on Fridays
What the role entails:
- Creating and posting job adverts
- Resourcing and screening candidates
- Sending CVs to your clients and arranging interviews
- Preparing your candidates for interviews and taking/receiving feedback
- Grow into a Business Development role within 4 months in the business!
- Negotiating salary and terms and conditions
- Entrepreneurial mind-set: be in charge of your clients and candidates by being the go-to person throughout the whole process
- Client acquisition and job lead generation (includes cold and warm calling)
Who we're looking for:
- Placement year students from Sept. 2
- Tenacious individuals, who describe themselves as confident, hardworking and resilient to maintain and exceed set targets and KPIs
- Competitive "Go Beyond" mentality
- Native level written and spoken English
- Sales oriented people who don't mind cold calling preferred
- Communication is your strong suit and you are able to self-motivate
If you would like to learn more or to submit your application, please contact Rebecca by calling (0) or by emailing
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are currently unable to make contact with all candidates. If you have not received a response within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful at this time.