Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Marketing
Role: Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Up to ??36,000 dependant on experience + uncapped commission with no desk fee
Benefits: 20 days holiday +1 per year to a max of 25; extra time off at Xmas; PHI; Health Shield cash back and discount scheme; Death In Service; CSR day per year; regular lunches, incentives and events; up to 6 days bonus holiday
Following an amazing end to 2018, and with demand from our clients already high, we need to add to our marketing division and have identified the following key skill areas to be developed:
- MI & Reporting
- Market Research, Market Intelligence
- Data Science & Data Engineering
- Media Planning & Analytics
- Agency Account Management/Client Services
- Product/Propositions & Commercial
This is a full 360 role, with Resourcer support if you wish, and will see you working alongside a highly successful team with a real passion for their sector.
Your desk will be a combination of your own targeted Business Development and that of your colleagues as a strategic approach is taken to supporting clients across a range of disciplines. Customer experience is key and we have long standing relationships with both candidates and clients who have worked with us exclusively for a number of years.
The current team is made of up Resourcers, Consultants, Senior Consultants and a Managing Consultant. You will be reporting into the Managing Consultant who takes a strategic approach to the development of the client base, and the career aspirations of those individuals working with him.
Blue Pelican has been in business since 2002, built on an ethos of delivering an ethical, professional, knowledge-based recruitment service that exceeds expectations both for our customers and our staff.
What you bring:
- Experience in permanent and/or contract contingency recruitment, either in-house or agency side
- Ideally recruitment experience in marketing, data science, digital or in any of the disciplines listed above, but market training can be given
- Experience of working in a fast-paced recruitment environment, able to think and act quickly to deliver results
- Adept problem-solving skills, able to think and act commercially in the best interests of all parties to achieve a result
- Strong prioritisation skills, ability to manage multiple briefs and business demands
- A drive and motivation to succeed
- Collaborative approach, recognising working as part of a team can be more powerful than operating alone
- Proven experience in negotiation, influencing and relationship building skills
- Ability to bring in new business as well as continuously develop existing clients
- Have a real sense of ownership of your work and a want to succeed
- Although you're a successful individual contributor, you work in a 'team' focused manner
- A desire to always deliver a best-in-class recruitment service
What we offer - benefits, incentives and environment:
- Potential guarantees for established recruiters**
- Training plan tailored to develop your skills and capabilities
- Uncapped Commission with no desk fee - you are paid commission on everything you bill
- Commission structure which is more rewarding and beats the big numbers shown by agencies reflecting a 'tiered structure'
- Wide range of benefits which becomes more and more valuable the more senior you become in the business, and will include PHI and healthcare cash plan
- Defined career progression plan
- Existing, very established database to work from and further develop
- Company events and incentives - both team based and company wide
- Overseas trips (which have included Cape Town, Vegas, Marbella, Chicago, Abu Dhabi and more)
- Early finish Friday for company social
- Great 'team' ethos
- Prospect of flexible working opportunities
- Town centre offices and a dress down environment
- Playstation, Table Football and Free fruit !
** We know leaving an existing employer with a proven desk can be a big move, so are open to discussing guarantee periods, where appropriate, to make a career move easier.
If you think you have what it takes to become a Pelican please get in touch !