Experienced Recruitment Consultant, ??25,000-??35,000, Northampton, Permanent
Robertson Bell are the fastest growing consultancy in the NFP sector growing 40% year on year since 2007. We have an ambitious 3 year growth plan to triple in size within the next 3 years, so the time to join us could not be better for your own personal career aspirations. With a culture high in integrity and uncapped bonus, we are seeking driven, career focussed and progressive individuals with a consultative flare who are serious about their career who want autonomy in their sector in the not for profit sector across the UK.
Who are we?
We put a strong emphasis on finding the right people to deliver a professional, personalised & tailor made service. Our growth and success is due to our people, and the strong moral values that underpin everything we do. With a significant team already based in the Innovation Centre, Northampton, we are looking to grow our team of consultants to 60 within the next 3 years.
What is in it for you?
We offer one of the most competitive individual commission structures in the market; allowing you to earn uncapped levels of commission in direct relation to your personal monthly billings, team bonuses, all expenses paid incentives, and regular staff socials. We can give you exposure to working within the London market whilst enjoying the cost saving benefits of living in the midlands.
As a consultant at Robertson Bell, we have a full business operations team dedicated to supporting you, allowing you to focus on building high profile relationships across your sector. You will have the latest market tools and video interviewing technology at your fingertips to make sure you have every chance at successfully developing your business.
We have 'Investors in People' accreditation, coupled with Director led coaching and offer award winning training and external courses to make sure that we develop your skills and career to enable you to become the Robertson Bell's next top billers, managers and directors.
Have you got what it takes?
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Proven business developing skills, recruiting, account development and account management
- Self-confident, enthusiastic, with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and strong resilience
- Possess a positive and professional attitude
- Goal focused and keen to progress both your knowledge and career
- Strong skills in instigating and then forging long term client and candidate relationships
- Passionate about developing yourself.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in a professional and driven sales role
- Attention to detail is critical
- A full UK Driving licence
- Based in Northamptonshire/Buckinghamshire area with access to the London Market
Why you should join Robertson Bell?
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
- Competitive basic salary, uncapped commission structure and regular team incentives
- Highly achievable and transparent bonus structure
- Specifically designed training to help you excel in your market from Directors and top performers
- Market leading resources and technology to assist you in developing your business and building your desk
- Opportunity to work in our centrally located London Office
- Company outings, corporate events and quarterly incentives
Recruitment Consultant Benefits
- We have current employees exceeding ??120,000pa
- Uncapped commission
- Up to 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Yearly salary reviews
- Share options scheme
- Team incentives
- Company away days
If you feel you have the skills and the desire to succeed as an exceptional Recruitment Consultant and want to play a significant role within our bright and successful team, please apply now!