Temps Recruitment Consultant
Temps Recruitment Consultant - Cardiff
??21,000 - ??25,000 per annum
- Do you want to work within a mature, grown up environment?
- Want to join an established niche business with existing relationships?
- Do you want access to strong candidate network which isn't on LinkedIn?
- Want excellent incentives and commission structure?
If so read on???.
Permanent People are searching for a Temps Recruitment Consultant on behalf of an ever-growing recruitment agency based in the heart of Cardiff.
You'll join a family run business who have been established over 10 years. Our client specialises in creating long term relationships with their clients and candidates alike, our client strives to excel in every aspect of their business with a determination to succeed.
The company provides an AMAZING office environment where they put their consultants at the heart of everything they do. Our client prides themselves their collaborative working manner, there are no cliques or egos in this office with a mature grown up family feel. As well as providing an awesome office atmosphere our client also promotes flexible working for all their consultants, perfect for if you are parent who needs to do the school run! If you like to keep fit and healthy the company have a personal trainer who comes in once a week and host a yoga class on a Friday to help you wind down for the weekend!
Key role and responsibilities for this Temps Recruitment Consultant role
- As the Temps Recruitment Consultant our client are looking for an experienced recruiter who can bring some individual flair whilst working to the team ethos.
- Please note, there is not a requirement to start a cold desk - you will have existing candidates (some of which have worked with agency for many years) plus access to warm and lapsed clients.
- Upon joining you will receive support from all your colleagues and management, everyone works together and there are no client ownership issues.
- You will be ambitious, creative and have the ability to build long lasting relationships and not just be after quick fixes.
Minimum requirements for this Temps Recruitment Consultant role
- Must be approachable and friendly with a knack for building relationships with clients and candidates.
- At least a year's recruitment experience is a must
- You must have the ability to work within a fast-paced environment and have proven experience of working on a temp desk.
Benefits for this Temps Recruitment Consultant Role
- No threshold to earn commission
- Commission starts at a minimum of 15%
- Family feel office
- Mature working environment
- Full time hours - 9 - 5.30pm
- Generous Holiday allowance 27 days plus Bank Holidays
- Office yoga on Fridays
- Monthly team outings
- Personal trainer