Permanent Recruitment Consultant
Gi Group have an exciting opportunity for a Permanent Recruitment Consultant to join our expanding Glasgow branch. With our modern office ideally located in Glasgow City Centre close to Central Station, our team works with clientele throughout Scotland ; Glasgow, Edinburgh, Ayrshire, Grangemouth, etc. With a strong and loyal existing client base, there is real opportunity to build on a healthy start to the year - with excellent facilities in place to hit the ground running.
Are you bored in your current sales role?
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Do you thrive in a challenging and demanding role?
With or without recruitment exposure, if you can be as enthusiastic about selling Gi Group as you are about developing your career, then we'd like to talk to you. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to build on their existing knowledge and expertise, using the guidance of one of the largest recruitment companies in Europe.
Job Type: Permanent
Core Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm
Salary: ??19,000 to ??24,500 p/a, Negotiable dependent on background, plus bonus structure
* Deliver on a set budget in permanent fees on a monthly basis
* Exceed weekly KPI's set around sales calls and visits
* Contacting SMART companies to generate new business
* Interviewing and testing job seekers, to create a pool of people ready to fill vacancies
* Matching, screening and shortlisting candidates
* Keeping accurate records of clients, employers and vacancies on our bespoke system
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Proven sales and negotiation skills
* The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
* Good organisational and administrative skills
* A positive and dynamic attitude
* Please note a full driving licence is essential
If you have previous exposure to recruitment and want to apply for the role Recruitment Consultant please send your CV in application, or call Martin on - for more info.