Trainee Recruitment Consultant
ChapmanBlack is a leading international recruitment company specializing in sourcing world class talent for respected organisations across Automotive, Industrial, Consumer & Digital industries.
ChapmanBlack offers a range of recruitment solutions to suit our client's needs. We have also developed revolutionary recruitment software and mobile apps to further enhance our service to our candidates and clients.
Our high performance stems from our core values: Excellence. Fast. These form the basis of our unique culture, service proposition and operational approach.
This is a target-driven opportunity with commission obtainable from the moment you pick up the phone. You will begin with our rigorous induction and participation in our industry-leading training, designed to help you become an excellent Recruitment Consultant. We will provide you with a highly motivated, innovative and exciting working environment to accelerate your career at ChapmanBlack.
Through a combination of training and ongoing development, you will learn how to network, generate leads, headhunt and qualify candidates. As your confidence grows, so will your understanding of the terminologies and recruitment processes needed to maximise your potential to enter the next phase of your career.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Headhunting and identifying suitable candidates for client requirements
• Qualifying and shortlisting candidates through in-depth interviews
• Harnessing social media to identify talent
• Increasing candidate base through referrals and executive searching
• Generating leads and market infomation
• Competitive base salary, KPI-related bonus scheme and uncapped commission
• Intensive training through the ChapmanBlack Training Academy
• Excellent career progression
• Unlimited holiday
• Regular competitions with individual prizes ranging from gift vouchers to exclusive dinners and luxury watches
• Lots of incentive trips - destinations have included New York, Ibiza, Marbella and Verbier
• Subsidised gym membership
• Daily fresh fruit delivery and breakfast
• Weekly fully stocked bar in the office
What we are looking for
• High achievers - we like people who go 'the extra mile' and are naturally determined, e.g. people who have excelled in a sport, hobby or music. We are looking for natural leaders, e.g. the Captain of a sports team
• Entrepreneurial flair - we are looking for all new hires to progress quickly through the organisation. For this, they are going to have to own their own desk and have a natural flair for spotting good business opportunity
• Self-motivated sales DNA with high energy levels, inquisitive nature and excellent communication skills
• Those who do not settle for an average life