Apprentice Recruitment Consultant
Rutherford Briant Recruitment is a specialist Accountancy, Finance and Legal recruitment consultancy covering East Anglia.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn from the best recruiters in the industry. Full training and support provided and the opportunity to gain at NVQ in recruitment. We offer a busy, successful and fun working environment with lots of out of training (in house and external) as well as work activities such as go-karting, white water rafting and a curry club!
The role of Apprentice Recruitment Consultant is busy, varied, challenging and exciting and gives you the opportunity to gain vital office/sales work experience. This apprenticeship will give you exposure to all area's of a busy sales environment.
- Answering incoming calls and assisting where possible
- Meet and greet visitors to the office.
- Creating Agency CVs and other sales documents
- Creating marketing documents to help generate revenue
- Arranging interviews and taking / reacting to interview feedback
- Speaking with candidates and helping them find their ideal next role.
- Attend candidate registrations to find out more about what they are looking for.
The most important quality for the successful candidate is to possess a drive and determination.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- An excellent work ethic
- Strong communication skills/ excellent telephone manner
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Tenacity and drive
- Very reliable attitude
- Raw ambition and hunger for success.
This apprenticeship will give the successful applicant the opportunity to train with some of the most successful recruiters in the industry. We seek to employ ambitions and driven candidates who wish to help drive the business forward and further their career into a sales role.