Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Events Recruitment Consultant - Chari
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Events Recruitment Consultant - Charity Sector
Responsibilities of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Lead generation and business development
- Candidate resourcing and interviews
- Account Management
- Contract negotiations
Training and Benefits on offer for a Trainee:
- 4 week training programme - you'll learn all about the recruitment industry and specialist markets
- In-house mentors providing constant support and on the job training
- Great incentives, including monthly lunches at top quality restaurants and free gym use
- Commission is staggered, the more placements you make???the more you bill for the company and the higher the percentage of commission you'll earn in a month
- Progression is based on performance - if you hit your targets you will become a Senior Consultant within a year!
- Degree level educated or 2nd/3rd jobbers
- Demonstrable competitiveness outside of studies (e.g. sports at a high level)
- Sales experience would be advantageous but it isn't essential
- Ambition, drive, determination to succeed and resilience are all essential
If you've got what it takes to become a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, APPLY NOW and we will be in touch within 2 working days to discuss your application and arrange your interview.
ESG Recruitment have over 15 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy including:
IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment i.e. Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy and Engineering - Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment such as Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment e.g. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare; International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates; Media Sales, Events and Conferencing Sales and many more exciting Graduate Trainee roles.
We also place strong candidates into the following Recruitment roles: Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Contract and Permanent Recruitment Consultant.