Job Description - Basingstoke/Reading Area (Based out of Reading H/O)
Education Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
Tasked with the promotion of the company's services to attract candidates who wish to engage in temporary contracts with our client Schools and to work with our team to develop new relationships with schools. Responsible for booking and holding interviews with prospective staff members, visiting schools to place candidates and working with our safeguarding team to ensure pre-employment checks are completed.
- Advertise and promote Apollo Teaching Services to potential candidates and schools.
- Identifying potential candidates and organising interview diary
- Registering of candidates via face to face interviews
- Collation of data and/or documents from candidates in order to fulfil successful registration
- Sourcing recruitment opportunities and organising of promotional events to attract further candidates
- Attending promotional events and/or remote registration interviews
- Updating of availability and ongoing suitability of active candidates
- Recording activity and results on a daily & weekly basis to be provided to your line manager
- Visiting and Telephone Schools to place candidates
- Working with schools to develop relationships
- Building a database of school usage and internal contacts
- Maintaining the Ethos of the company at all times and continuously representing the company in a positive and welcoming demeanour
- Any other tasks that may be required of you as directed by your line manager.
Recruiter Skills and Qualifications:
Reporting , Administration, Basic IT, Organisation, Professionalism, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Interviewing, New Business development, Diary Planning
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ??200/year plus commission/bonus, Car (if over 26 y/o), Laptop and iPhone.