Recruitment Consultant - RECRJ1
NO RECRUITMENT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. FULL TRAINING PROVIDED WITH QUALIFICATIONS!
Year 1 OTE - ??25K to ??30K
Year 2 OTE - ??40K to ??60K
Year 3 OTE - ??50K to ??75K+
The above OTE figures are realistic and based on what our previous recruiters have earned (with no past recruitment experience)
Interested in starting a career in Recruitment as a Recruitment Consultant? Or perhaps you are already a Recruitment Consultant and interested in a fresh challenge?
Meet CG Consultants, a vibrant and expanding engineering & manufacturing recruitment consultancy in Camberley!
We've been around for over 40 years and are now embarking on a very exciting period of expansion. We're looking for a number of ambitious and driven people to join our team on a permanent basis. You won't need past recruitment experience but you must be hard working, resilient and have a burning desire to succeed.
You'll have the opportunity to earn career changing money with our uncapped commission scheme, have control over the direction of your career and an industry leading training programme to get you off to a flying start - you'll even get letters after your name on completion of our training courses!
We are looking for ambitious, money motivated, driven people who share our common trait; success.
Check out our website and reviews on Glassdoor!
What's in it for you as a Recruitment Consultant?
- Competitive starting salary & access to our uncapped tiered commission structure designed to reward high performers
- Clear and fast track routes to promotion, controlled by you and supported by industry leading training from the IOR (Institute of Recruiters)
- Overachievement expenses paid holidays and city breaks to the likes of Marbella and Ibiza
- Lunch clubs to top of the range restaurants
- Daily & monthly incentive schemes with challenges to earn prizes and cash!
- Private contributory pension scheme with Royal London
- 23 days holiday & your birthday off with the option to buy or sell holiday annually
- A very popular beer fridge, Nespresso coffee, fruit, biscuits & breakfast supplied!
- Half price local gym membership
- We're proud of our committed, supportive and conscientious team and offer a range of additional perks such as on-going development, discounts in local businesses and access to an employee assistance & wellbeing programme
To be a successful Recruitment Consultant you must:
- Have a sense of urgency & possess a strong work ethic - recruitment is not easy and you will need to work hard to earn well and progress quickly!
- Possess emotional intelligence & be a natural influencer
- Be goal orientated and be an effective planner
- Have the ability to build relationships and possess fine attention to detail with your written work
- Hold at least a grade 'C' (or level 4) in English Language and Maths
Your main responsibilities as a Recruitment Consultant will involve:
Focusing initially on managing the entire candidate recruitment process from initial screening through to offer and on-boarding whilst picking up leads and referrals to increase your market knowledge & business development opportunities
As you quickly start to become more and more competent, your role will expand into a 360 position whereby you will start to follow up on the leads you have generated and start to build your own client base
Your typical day will be diverse! You might be dealing with applications at 9am, booking in interviews at 10am, headhunting a candidate from a competitor at 11am and then agreeing terms with a new client by 12pm
You will spend the majority of your day on the phone creating & building relationships, networking with clients and candidates and facilitating the recruitment process between both parties
You will also have the freedom to be out on the road visiting new and existing clients and have the opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of CG Consultants and grow & develop with us
If you feel you match our ambition, regardless of your experience please apply now.
??500 cheque for each person you refer to us!
Can you think of others that would be interested in getting into recruitment too? We offer a ??500 referral fee for each person you can recommend to us that we go on to employ (providing they are not already known to us and have been with us for at least 10 weeks)
Who do you know?
Email their details to the details attached and you could receive a cheque for ??500
Location: Camberley, Surrey