SalesForce Developer Job - Central London - Tempest Resourcing
Location: Central London
Salary: Negotiable (Day Rate)
Benefits: 5* company holiday, company/team nights out, CPD opportunities
Duration: Contract (2-3 months)
Want a role where you can work independently? What a role where you here have good exposure to full implementation?
Tempest Resourcing are currently looking for a SalesForce Dweveloper to join us on a contract basis to support the implantation of a new CRM system using the SalesForce platform. This position would suit: an individual that has experience in experience with SalesForce and has a SalesForce Developer Certification.
You will be fully responsible for supporting the implementation of a CRM/ATS system that is new to the whole business; specific duties are as follows:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the effective execution and ongoing support of Salesforce projects and initiatives
- Ensure that Salesforce system is fully utilised through identifying enhancements and potential capabilities
- Understand Salesforce development methods and lead technical projects with the joint efforts of internal and external technical resources.
- Provide assistance to testers and support other teams in troubleshooting system issues
- Working in a very iterative/agile development environment.
- Quickly transition through short (weekly) release and sprint cycles via continuous integration, testing, and delivery methodologies
- Work directly with architects, developers, admins and stakeholders
- Provide assistance in training on key functions of the tools implemented
- Minimum 2-4 years' working experience in force.com products - SF Platform Dev 1, or/and SF Platform Dev 2 certification is a must
- Experience in education recruitment or recruitment industry is desirable
- Experience with Bullhorn, Jobscience, or Talent Rover is desirable
- Ability to understand business requirements
- Strong analytical and solution design abilities
- Hands on development experience with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components (is a plus) and/or the salesforce.com API
- Experience in using Java/vs.Net
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Previous CRM development experience is desirable
- Ability to work in an unsupervised manner with a creative flair for identifying and implementing the right solutions
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of staff.
What can we offer?
- Full autonomy in the role
- Company nights out
- Relaxed and supportive environment
- Career progression and CPD
- Buddy scheme
- Free welcome lunch
Plus much more
If you are interested please apply directly on this page or contact Alex Sarkies (Head of Talent Acquisition) via LinkedIn