Recruitment Consultant (IT)
Recruitment Consultant (IT) - Southampton
Permanent People are pleased to be working with a leading name in the recruitment industry across the UK. With recent expansion, our client is seeking a highly-driven, ambitious and articulate Recruiter to join their team.
Our client is a highly credible business who specialise in various niche markets. With a wealth of industry knowledge and a team of experts in their field, this company is going from strength to strength. They work with various clients across many interesting markets, meaning that they are a diverse business with an impressive client base.
The role -
Due to ongoing expansion and growth, our client is adding an experienced Recruiter to their already successful team. In this busy 360 role, you will specialise in IT and business change recruitment where there will be clients for you to maintain relationships with, as well as having the autonomy to expand your client base. Your client base will be dynamic, with businesses in the technology, maritime and finance sector.
On offer is -
- Uncapped and excellent commission structure
- Monthly rewards - lunch clubs, shopping trips, weekends away
- Flexible working
- Mature environment with autonomy
- Modern, impressive offices in the Harbour
- Social and fun team
What experience is needed?
- 12 months' recruitment experience in a professional services sector, for example IT, finance, HR
- Impressive background in business development and building rapport with clients
- A quick learner who will be able to liaise with highly-technical candidates and specialist clients at all levels
- Highly motivated and mature - if you need micromanaging, this isn't the role for you
Apply today or get in touch with Ben at Permanent People for further info!