Graduate Resourcer - Executive Search Firm - Paid Internship - North L
This business finds world class leaders to improve the vigour and performance of their clients.
This Executive Search firm benefit from their multicultural and cross functional approach as every consultant has a unique blend of professional search experience and deep industry expertise in their local and global markets. The consultants know the nuances of their environments in terms of its business issues, challenges and trends affecting the search positively with appropriate candidates.
This is a 3month paid internship offering ??18K pro rata, followed by a permanent role all being well.
How you can expect to spend your day;
This role acts as a support to the MD and allows the individual to become involved in service delivery without taking a client facing function at initial stages. Main objective is candidate and client acquisition across Europe, Middle East, Asia and USA, within 3 sectors; Fashion and Consumer Brands, Digital & Technology, Legal.
- Candidate name gathering in report format
- Market sector information gathering
- Preparation of reports and marketing business letters to prospective clients
- Develop candidates and send them out to clients with a view to placement
- Manage 20-30 candidates through to commencing employment
- Assisting selection interviewing
Develop key accounts
- Liaise with clients and candidates regarding interviews and follow up
- Manage candidate database
- Marketing company to candidates and clients via company templates
- Use of company database and update records on clients and candidates
- Manage data and build/acquire database
- Obtain relevant subscriptions from industry journals
- Organise corporate events
- Find out about relevant industry events/exhibitions and obtain tickets
The ideal intern's personality and qualifications;
- Highly organised with good attention to detail.
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential.
- An ideas generator with great research skills.
- Experience with Excel and Microsoft Word
- A graduate who takes the initiative.
- Travelled globally
- Cross cultural
- Languages that would be useful Spanish, German, French, Dutch, Japanese