Junior Recruitment Consultant - ??25K - Financial Recruitment - Central
With offices in Europe and North America this company is a global provider of Financial Systems recruitment. While their business model is highly niche they have found great and lasting success focusing on the provision of interim & permanent professionals who blend Finance & Accounting knowledge with Technology, Change and Project Management expertise.
This is a permanent graduate role paying ??25,000 plus bonus and commission based by Bank station.
Day-to-day activities will include:
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for entrepreneurial minded, self-motivated individuals to take responsibility for increasing the company's footprint within the Financial Systems market
- Creation and maintenance of a quality client and candidate database.
- Business development primarily through networking
- Preparation of proposals, tenders and preferred supplier agreements and presentations.
- Candidate recruitment and selection at all levels
- Building rapport with all candidates from a senior level down and establishing a database from which to select quality applicants
- Sustaining competitive advantage by constant product/service development
- Developing and maintaining business through high quality customer service and relationship building
- Negotiating contracts with clients and candidates to ensure profitability
- Advertising, writing of marketing campaigns, mailshots
Key candidate requirements for the role:
- Languages are extremely beneficial especially German or Dutch
- A business-related degree
- Intelligence, integrity and a positive, flexible, and open minded
- Delivery focused
- High levels of energy and commitment
- Persuasive, with an innovative and creative approach
- Attention to detail, strong inter-personal skills, a positive "can do" attitude are also critical