The Emerald Group has an outstanding reputation as a leading provider of search & selection recruitment to the Actuarial, Pension & Financial Services professions. Due to our success and the expansion of our divisions, we are currently seeking to employ Recruitment Consultants at all levels for our office in London.
About the Job:
Recruitment is a very rewarding and satisfying job, it is made up of many different elements and a successful consultant requires many different skills. Typical work activities of a specialist recruitment consultant include:
* Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates;
* Reviewing applications, managing interviews and considering candidates and shortlists;
* Identifying and evaluating employers'recruitment needs
* Using marketing and business knowledge to extend company contacts
* Negotiating terms of employment and fees with the client
* Clarifying and negotiating salary and benefits relating to the role
* Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and candidates to ensure future or repeat business.
Essential skills for a successful Specialist Recruitment Consultant:
* Degree educated (or equivalent) would be ideal
* Excellent communications skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
* Confident telephone manner and Pro-active nature with drive and determination to succeed
* Committed and Professional
The Emerald Group offers a generous financial package as well as a great deal of autonomy and the opportunity to take your career to another level. We strongly believe in the development of our people and encourage new ideas thus enabling the continued success and growth of the company. In order to be successful in this role you will have or be willing to develop your networking skills and business relationship building skills. You will need to be able to think on your feet and make decisions quickly in order to operate within this highly competitive industry.
What The Emerald Group Ltd offers
* Team focused environment
* Basic salary with a leading and tangible commission structure paying up to 40% of billings
* Group Pension & Healthcare
* Flexible benefits package
* Flexible working and working from home options