Recruitment Consultant - Home-based.
We are looking for a Hospitality Recruitment Consultant to join an expanding company.
The company was established in 2011 and are working with some of the high-profile hotels, restaurants and catering companies across the UK and Europe.
There are a range of clients in Birmingham, London, Manchester, Scotland, Wales, Europe and the Middle East. There are high end clients as well.
The vision is to become the most valued and trusted consulting company - a company of choice.
The mission is to provide the most capable and talented candidates to clients.
To build long-term, value-adding relationships with clients, based on knowledge of their business strategies and to cover every single sector in recruitment industry.
Tools that will be provided to you
- Business email
- Business cards
- Caterer.com licence to search cvs
- Recruitment software
- Full admin support
- Accounts and back office
What do we expect from you
- New business development
- Selecting vacancies
- Placing candidates
- Generating revenue
- Working as a team
- Honesty and transparency
- Hit your monthly target
- ??30,000 per annum (negotiable)
- 30% commission after you pass the threshold
- Flexibility - the option to work from home
- Unlimited unpaid holidays apart from 20 days paid and 8 bank holidays (as long as you hit your numbers)
- Discounts in client restaurants and hotels
- Opportunity to earn from our other business which is The HR division
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- No fixed working hours
- Recruitment qualification and certificate courses
- Work / life balance
- 2 Staff parties a year
- Birthday Bonus
- No KPIs
- Excellent opportunity to progress.
- Experience in the hospitality ondustry is a must
- Excellent English communication skills
- Highly presentable
- Friendly, energetic and positive personality
- Work well in a team
- Efficient with excellent time management skills
- Can work with pressurised deadlines
- Right to work in the UK