Recruitment Consultant/ Account Manager
RE Resource Group are looking for an Onsite Recruitment Manager to oversee our busy site based in the Rugby(Swift Valley Point) area to support the depot's current growth.
Previous on-site contract/account management experience is preferred but more importantly is the desire, ambition and commitment to be a success. The successful candidate will be working on a site where the client is fully engaged with us. On a day-to-day basis, you will need to manage the changing operational needs of the client, reacting effectively to deliver value and quality. This is a multi-tasking role, which requires a level head and the ability to be highly organised and efficient. Both a good level of IT knowledge, particularly with MS Excel and a flexible approach to your working week is absolutely essential.
Successful candidate must be prepared to work away at least one night a week covering 2nd site in Bury St Edmunds , driving licence and own transport are essential.
On site hours will be focusing around covering afternoon/late shift .
Your duties will include:
• Daily interaction with Operational/Senior Leadership and Planning Teams to ensure expectations and needs of the Client's business is exceeded
• Attending weekly operational meetings
• Providing a 360 degree selection/recruitment and management function
• Full responsibility for the selection of labour, performance, time management
• Monitor, record & report regularly against set KPIs/SLAs
• Organising of Overtime
• Conduct regular appraisals of staff
• Completion of weekly Payroll
• Budgetary management
• Ensure compliance in line with company policy (e.g. H&S, Information Security & HR)
• Effectively manage disciplinary & grievance issues in accordance with procedures
To apply for this position, please send your CV by clicking APPLY