Analyst Internship - ??20K - Central London - Executive Search
A great global management consultancy servicing the executive talent and leadership needs of companies worldwide. They provide leadership consulting, culture shaping, and executive search services.
This is a 6-month internship paying ??20,000 pro rata with the opportunity to go permanent at a higher salary based in the City.
Key responsibilities of the role:
The purpose of the Analyst role is to support client engagements and product development by researching, gathering, interpreting and presenting complex data in an impactful and compelling way.
The main focus of the role will be to support the administration, project management, and quantitative and qualitative data analysis from one of the key tools measuring organization acceleration.
- Enter, organize and analyze client data using best practice data analytical techniques to identifiy key themes and insights
- Prepare client and internal reports in word and powerpoint to present data/research findings in an easily digestible, concise and compelling way
- Support Business Analysts and Consultants to produce high quality deliverables for clients
- Set up diagnostic tools and other data gathering to support client engagements, track and report on progress
- Support the design of new products and tools, conduct and/or support client research
- Build reusable, client-ready collateral, materials and presentations that clearly define the problem, summarize the analysis, outline potential solutions and lead to recommendation(s)
- Organize and maintain libraries of knowledge collateral, ensuring easy access for users
- Plan and manage own workload on multiple projects, prioritise own work to meet challenging deadlines
Your ideal personality and qualifications:
- Deep interest in business, people and organization behaviour
- Ideally hold a 2:1 or first class degree in either Business or Psychology (occupational or organisation) coupled with strong analytical skills
- Research experience with strong analytical skills able to use multiple research channels
- Highly proficient in Powerpoint, Word and Advanced Excel applications
- Ideally has experience of advanced statistical modelling such as SPSS and other best practice predictive analytics
- Highly numerate
- Excellent writing skills; can prepare concise and compelling reports
- High on attention to detail
- Language skills as required