We are looking to recruit into one of our most successful teams in Scotland due to high growth and demand in this area.
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for 40 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well-being is vital to the growth of our global team.
42 years in the UK and we continue to increase our market share by both consolidating and diversifying our offering to clients and candidates
PageGroup has been recognised nine times by The Sunday Times as one of the best companies to work for in the UK with top scores for management, leadership and personal growth. 87% of our directors and above have been promoted from within, demonstrating our commitment to career development.
Your responsibilities will include identifying
- Developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business
- You will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery.
- Additionally you will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond. That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
- Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
Ideally we are looking for colleagues with:
- Experience in Sales and/or Recruitment
- University Degree
Furthermore you will need excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills combined with a strong work ethic. Commercial acumen and the drive to achieve goals will also be critical to your success.
Unlimited earning potential dependent on performance along with world leading benefits.
You will also be working for one of the Times top 100 companies to work for in the UK
We are a global company and we offer the chance to transfer to one of our offices worldwide