Internal Sales Recruitment Consultant
KBS Corporate are currently looking to recruit a Recruitment Coordinator to join our established, award winning company in Bolton, Greater Manchester.
KBS Corporate is one of the UK's leading providers of company sale services, offering guidance and advisory services to shareholders considering a sale. As one of the UK's most active dealmakers, KBS Corporate regularly tops industry league tables and excels above its competitors. Its people are at the core of the company's success, taking great pride in providing services of the highest quality to all of its clients.
The company recently listed on the London Stock Exchange and attained the highly prestigious status as an AIM-listed company, bringing with it a period of extraordinary growth and expansion. Due to this ongoing growth, KBS Corporate is looking to expand its team.
The role will be based in KBS Corporate's Head Office, located in Bolton. This highly contemporary and professional office space is complemented by superb break facilities.
The Coordinator is a key member of our team, responsible for all aspects of coordination and administration activity for the end-to-end hiring process. You will be a point of contact for candidates and hiring managers during the sourcing and assessment process.
- Support the administration of recruitment activities, ensuring an efficient and effective service is delivered to all involved in the hiring process.
- Coordinate candidate interviews, including sending meeting invites, booking rooms, organising Video Conferencing, Skype, dial in details and arranging testing.
- Providing feedback to candidates including offers of employment.
- Track, update and maintain candidate data.
- Manage job postings process internally and externally as applicable in a timely and accurate manner ensuring quality control of information displayed and brand image.
- Completing HR administration tasks as required
- Previous administration/coordination/scheduling experience is essential
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and organisational skills with a high work standards and attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable to change, able to work in a fast-paced environment whilst ensuring a high work standard and attention to detail
- Strong technical aptitude with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience and recruitment into Sales/ Telesales Roles/ Call Centre