Pertemps Recruitment offer an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to support a busy on-site team based in Stonebridge Park, London, working Monday-Friday 40 hours per week. Our company is the largest independent agency in the UK and we are a major employer in the Transport and Logistics field offering excellent career prospects in the Recruitment Industry. Working alongside the Contract Manager you will need to be proactive and enthusiastic and demonstrate the ability to interact professionally with our major client. Duties will include placing candidates into ongoing temporary assignments, liaising with the client face to face and via email and overseeing the compliance checks and detailed paperwork is of the standard required. Therefore, strong communication skills, attention to detail, organization and the ability to work to deadlines are required. Full training will be provided. Immediate start available.
To be a successful Recruitment Consultant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to communicate well at all levels;
- Excellent team working skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Work in accordance with our clients values;
- Flexible approach to working hours when required;
- Previous recruitment experience would be advantageous but not essential;
- Strong background in administration and preferably some customer service.
- Good understanding of Microsoft office, Excel and Word;
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise daily tasks.
This role requires a flexible approach both to hours and duties.
In return you will receive a salary of ??26,000 per annum plus monthly commission.