Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services
Altus Search is a niche consultancy which specialises in corporate governance and front office recruitment across the United Kingdom and Europe.
With offices in the UK and Switzerland, Altus Search has a wealth of experience and knowledge gained through working and recruiting in Financial Services.
The company ethos is to provide a professional and transparent personalised service to both clients and candidates.
Altus Search has a global client and candidate network who value our expertise and intrust us the delivery of the highest calibre individuals.
- Provide pre-sales e-functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer happiness with minimal supervision.
- Effectively negotiate and collaborate with the customers and colleagues to influence support for mutually beneficial outcomes and achieve consensus.
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities and develops plans for introducing new solutions through collaborative relationships.
- Develop and maintain client and candidate target lists and coordinate databases.
- Maintain relationships with current and potential clients.
- Liaise with clients and applicants daily and handle correspondence.
- Identify new recruitment opportunities via internet and internal database (international coverage).
- You have good communication skills and attention to detail.
- Team-player personality.
- You are motivated by base salary and bonuses structure.
- Dedication to the company and its goals.
- You have rapport building and leadership skills.
This is an opportunity to join an exciting international firm with a result-driven-friendly team which is looking to expand its scope across the world. There is a possibility to work from home. Altus Search prides itself in investing in the right people, but individual success only comes from within.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.