Entry level recruitment consultant - resourcer
Wimbledon, South West London
Starting in February
Do you want to LOVE your job?
Looking for an opportunity that is going to be exciting, long term and challenging?
At Harnham we are looking for individuals to join our corporate accounts team to source candidates for our biggest clients, including major retail banks, fashion brands, big 4 consultancies and premiership football clubs!
Why join Harnham?
We have a lot to offer from fantastic benefits and incentives, to great training and progression development as well as an unbeatable culture. When you start your career at Harnham you will be enjoying the following:
- Interactive, fun and ongoing training delivered by our two in-house trainers who have tonnes of experience and have both been top billers
- Non-stop progression: you'll be starting as a resourcer but will have opportunities to become a recruitment consultant and progress into senior management and maybe even reach director level one day
- Great incentives including: lunch clubs, winner's holidays, annual prize of a Rolex or designer handbags, early finishes, beer o'clock Fridays, early finish on your birthday week!
- Lots of benefits: free breakfast and fruit, free eye tests, discounted Nuffield health membership, cycle to work scheme, dress down Fridays, paid day off to do something for Charity, discounted tuck shop!
- Our great culture: everyone here is very competitive and hard working but at the same time we like to have fun. We have sports teams, weekly drinks, team nights out, ping pong tournaments, charity events and competitive sales days to get involved in.
What will you be doing?
As a resourcer you will be responsible for sourcing the best candidates on the market for our clients to interview with and hopefully offer jobs to.
You will be sourcing candidates through: headhunting, Linkedin, job boards, writing your own eye-catching job adverts, referrals and getting in touch with candidates who we may have placed before.
What do you need to have?
- Confidence speaking on the phone
- Energy and switched on attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Like working to goals and targets
How to apply - please submit your application via the APPLY NOW button to send your CV to Emma Way at Harnham.