Internal Resourcing Specialist - Commercial Property
Job Title: Internal Resourcing Specialist - Commercial Property
Salary: ??35,000 plus great Benefits
Location: London ( City Based )
Our client is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm's 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. They are among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services. Due to growth they are now looking to hire into the already successful Recruitment Team
- You will be required to recruit across most junior to mid-levels in the business, within specific service lines, while aiding the Recruitment Managers/Talent Acquisition Team Lead with ad hoc recruitment projects and strategy.
- This is an integral role ensuring the business is delivering against talent needs and planned growth across multiple locations
- Delivering a robust and consistent recruitment approach
- Acting as a key recruitment contact for a/multiple business area's
- Continually drive pro-active recruitment activities through candidate mapping and market intelligence
- Support the Recruitment Manager/TA team lead with project & strategic support
- Adopt a positive role as a brand ambassador, interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Work with 3rd party agencies positively and where required.
- Deliver end to end recruitment, including sourcing, attracting, and delivering quality selection outcomes
- Develop a true partnership approach with the business, acting as a recruitment expert to
- Ensuring a positive approach to recruitment - requesting constant feedback to help the team deliver a market leading recruitment service
- Design recruitment advertising campaigns - write full job adverts to entice internal and external applicants to apply for roles
- Innovating new routes to market by constantly designing and implementing new ways that
- Managing candidates through the recruitment life cycle, becoming a trusted advisor
- Assist in the management of internal communications, including HR newsletter
- Continually support the Candidate Services Team with new hires and assisting with contracts, admin and acting as a recruitment expert/collaborator when support is needed.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Able to work under own initiative, driving activities forward and delivering results
- Creative, able to develop ideas into practical initiatives
- Operational understanding of recruitment technology
- Experience in networking and building relationships internally and externally
- A level of experience selling successfully to clients, internally or externally
- Demonstrable technical competence in areas relevant to role
- Demonstrable understanding of market and local knowledge
- IT skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet)
The Talent Group is a specialist recruiter in placing into HR & Talent. Please call me to discuss this and other roles that we are currently recruiting.