Sourcing Consultant, Recruitment
Have you ever considered a career in recruitment?
Well, this isn't a typical recruitment role at all, so even if you have and discounted it, you might want to read on???
Who are we?
We are Corriculo! We do IT recruitment and are based in Oxford. We've been in business for over 4 years and have grown from 2 people in a small office to 14 in a much bigger one! We have core values that we actually stick to and we are pretty easy to get on with. On top of that, there are regular conversations about Game of Thrones, Sports, Politics, Films, The Kardashians - So there's a place for anyone, even Star Wars fans!
What is a Sourcing Consultant?
Sourcing Consultants are candidate experts (think of a football or acting Agent and you won't be far off). Our team work with candidates to understand what they want to do and help support them to achieve it. You will inform them of new roles and coach them through the process, in order to give them the best chance possible of getting their dream job.
How is this different to a traditional recruitment role?
• Training - We offer an established, structured training programme, which is tailored to you, so you end up with the career you want
• We work as a team - We have a fantastic team culture, where everyone helps each other to succeed. You'll be supported by a team of Sourcing Consultants, working with you on each vacancy. As with any team, we share success (and commission!) with one another, a truly "win-win" environment
• This isn't a sales role! - There are no sales calls at all. Our Sourcing Consultants are candidate experts and are far too busy offering great advice and helping people find awesome jobs, to make pointless sales calls!
• We care about our candidates - Working in recruitment you have the chance to make a huge difference to someone's life. We take responsibility seriously and focus on making sure we are providing the right advice and roles for candidates.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for someone who has a degree, or strong A levels in any discipline at all. You learn on the job, so prior experience is not necessary at all. All we need from you is a willingness to work hard and as part of a larger team. Providing you have that, we'll work with you to achieve the career goals that you define.
We want you to like being at work, so put a strong emphasis on work benefits. We have a flexible benefit scheme which allows you to pick and chose from a list of options. Some of our benefits include:
• 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays. With service and bonuses this increases to 29 days within 5 years - You can also buy or sell some if you want to
• An extra day off on your birthday! -or another day in that month if you prefer
• Gym Membership
• Money back on healthcare costs
• Perkbox - This gives you access to over 180 different discounts, including money off high street stores, Amazon and cinemas
• Laptop and mobile phone are provided as standard
• Onsite canteen and free parking
• Company trips based on incentives - We are off to Budapest in a few weeks!
• Summer fair with rides, BBQ and candy floss!
If you're a confident, intelligent team player who wants to begin or push your career in recruitment forward then we'd very much like to talk to you. Feel free to give me a call on if you have any questions or send through your CV for review -