Trainee recruitment consultant - motor and automotive
Do you come from a Motor background?
Wanted Trainee Recruitment Consultant - MOTOR & AUTOMOTIVE
BASED IN OR OFFICES - KINGSHILL
If you are excited at the thought of being a professional recruitment consultant specialising in Motor and Automotive Recruitmentthen we would love to hear from you.
We are looking to train a new Regional Recruitment Consultant covering the exciting world of automotive recruitment specialising in this sector.
Don't worry if you do not have any recruitment experience as you will be fully trained and given all the tools you will need to ensure you hit the ground running and make this a successful transition.
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for someone who can fit into our team.
- You will be a good communicator able to work hard under your own initiative in day that offers variation.
- You will need to demonstrate that you have good persuasive and problem solving skills.
- You must be able to communicate really well over the 'phone as well as email to a range of people from company owners and hiring
managers through to active job seekers looking for career guidance in obtaining a new roles within the exciting world of motor and automotive.
- You must be a team player and be able to demonstrate evidence of working on projects as part of a team as well as being self-motivated (to actually get on with it).
- This is a full 360 degree role so you will need to have great task management skills, be good at problem solving and be able to "bounceback" and turn negatives into positives.
You must be money motivated and attracted to the recruitment industry which offers exceptional earnings potential based on your ability to match people to the right job opportunities in a B2B environment with no weekend work.
We are looking for someone from either a strong retail background gained from working in a highly driven customer service environment. If you currently work within the motor and automotive sector then it would be an advantage:
You will be confident, driven and highly pro-active on the 'phone because 80% of what we do is spent making calls and a positive attitude will see you thrive with us.
You can expect:
- This is an excellent opportunity to get a career as an industry specialist that rewards success. (Monthly Commission, Quarterly Bonus, Annual Bonus, Trips to the Shard, Motor Racing Events, Individual Awards. Etc. ) You can meet the team here before you join.
- A varied and interesting working week where no two day are the same - NO WEEKENDS - Free parking, luxury offices easy to get to from M20 /M2 corridor, company mobile phone
- The successful candidate can expect fast track career progression along with individually recognised contribution awards and team nights out based on your performance.
- Experience - You don't need to come from a recruitment background. You simply need to have a positive attitude and the drive and determination to make a success. We will provide you with all of the support and tools needed.
Uncapped earnings with full industry recognised accreditation makes this a highly attractive opportunity.
Is this You? - We are interested in speaking to a driven individual who is looking to for a long term career prospects in recruitment.
DON'T MISS OUT - APPLY NOW - I AM INTERVIEWING NOW FOR A NEW START IN 2019
So to get your career off to a cracking start and changing your life
PrimaArdelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.