Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Have you considered a career in recruitment?
Are you driven and eager to see what these OTE's are really about?
Are you curious about a sales environment and are looking for a supportive workplace to begin your career in recruitment?
We may have the career for you???
My client, a leading recruitment consultancy within the life sciences space are looking to expand their team of recruiters. They offer a fantastic working environment where employees feel valued, trusted and are supported to achieve carer aspirations through great training and support. The offer entails a supportive and inclusive environment and a great place to launch your career into the recruitment and sales domain.
What's on offer
- Great salary and commission structure
- Individual training and development plans
- 20 days holiday and 8 public holidays
The fun stuff
- Subsidised gym membership- and long lunch breaks twice a week
- Christmas Closure- extra holiday!
- Personal days- 2 per year
- Your Birthday off
- Breakfast delivered every Monday
- Regular social events
- Incentive programmes 5-star lunches in some of the best restaurants in London
- All expenses paid trips to Ibiza, Miami and Rio
- Hardworking and passionate about delivering great results
Ideally, you'll be a graduate with a demonstration of work experience and extracurricular activities throughout university and have some exposure to sales and/ or a commercial environment.