Junior Recruitment Consultant
Your new role
You will be responsible for managing a 180 recruitment desk - this will involve being responsible for attracting candidates and developing lasting relationships with key clients through an excellent level of customer service.
What does the role involve?
This role is varied, fast paced and contains many aspects of recruitment - some of these tasks include:
- Implementing sourcing strategies for candidate attraction, recruitment and selection
- Ensure that 100% of client recruitment requirements are satisfied
- Write and place external adverts, search candidate databases and conduct telephone screens.
- You will manage your candidates throughout the recruitment process, from fully briefing for interviews, providing timely interview feedback, and making job offers.
Is this role for me?
We are on the lookout for someone who is:
- Sales driven, results-focused and possesses an ambitious drive to succeed
- Resilient, persistence and determination is key. You need to be passionate about sales, people-focused, outgoing and confident
- Target-driven and highly self-motivated individual
- Strong team player - you will be dedicated to providing service excellence to both your clients and candidates.
What you'll get in return from us
- We pay a competitive base salary and uncapped commission
- To ensure you have all of the tools required to be successful, we will provide you with industry leading training and guidance tools.
- You will also have the opportunity to learn and be mentored from experienced consultants who have a wealth of experience across all sectors.
Why should I apply?
It is extremely varied, fast paced and includes all matter of experience within different fields. It's an opportunity to push yourself and really develop your career and improve your recruitment, sales and communication. You will work in an established, successful and experienced team which will provide you with the foundation to begin/develop your career in recruitment.
There is no time like the present. If you feel this role is for you or if you wish to learn more please do not hesitate to get in contact today!