Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trainee Recruitment
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - trainee recruitment
??20000 + benefits + incentives + (OTE ??35k year 1, OTE ??60k year 2, OTE ??100k year 3)
Starting in February
Looking to build relationships with clients?
Like the idea of winning over clients to work with you?
If so, then Harnham have opportunities for you! Harnham is a fast growing and forward-thinking recruitment agency, specialising in Data & Analytics. Our top clients include corporate banks, big 4 consultancies and niche start-ups. As we are only recruit within data & analytics, we give you training to become a specialist recruiter, giving you an edge over other recruiters in the industry. Essentially making you a pro in building great relationships with clients and generating new business.
Why join Harnham?
- Fast progression - fast track graduate programme taking you from a trainee to managing consultant in two years
- Unbeatable commission structure - our structure has been built in your favour with the possibility to start earning commission in your second week
- Lots of incentives: winner's lunch club, top billers' trip, Rolex prize, designer handbag prize, get tickets to football matches and music events!
- Training programme - carefully designed to make sure you become the best recruiter you can, delivered through class room-based sessions and on the desk learning
A typical day at Harnham involves:
- Generating new business through business development
- Negotiating with clients
- Pitching yourself and Harnham's services to potential clients
- Sourcing the best candidates for your clients to interview
- Managing your candidates process and experience
- Working towards hitting targets and KPIs
- Closing deals and earning commission!
The ideal candidate:
- High achiever in either sports or education
- Articulate and professional manner
- Degree educated minimum 2:1
- Or at least 6 months sales experience
- Competitive drive
How to apply - please submit your profile via the APPLY NOW button to send your application to Emma