Commercial Recruitment Consultant
We are seeking a motivated and driven individual to join our Professional division to assist in the continued growth of this department.
Previous recruitment experience would be preferred as we look to develop the successful candidate into the full cycle role and manage their own desk, reporting into the Manager The position of Recruitment Consultant will be varied depending on the needs of the business on a week-to-week basis.
However, key duties will include:
- •Networking of candidates and clients with a strategic approach
- •Business development and new and existing clients
- •New business development including cold & warm calls, territory mapping.
- •Managing a sales database to ensure the desk grows in line with budgeted expectation
- •Screening candidates and matching them to suitable job roles
- •Searching our database and exploring employment opportunities with candidates
- •Searching job boards and writing ads for each role you are recruiting for
- •Contacting candidates to arrange interviews via telephone and email
- •Establishing contacts to help build the client database
- •Negotiate salary and benefit issues with job candidates
- •Respond to general consultancy enquiries
- •Arranging telephone and face-to-face interviews
- •Working to specific targets on budgeted financials, sales activity & results.
The successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast paced environment, have experience in business to business sales, also be focused on delivering excellent customer service to both candidates & clients. It is essential that applicants have a full UK driving license & own transport.