Cyber Security Recruitment Consultant
- Full Time
Our Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy is open to anyone who is keen on exploring a career in Recruitment.
Do most of the following statements apply to you?
- Are you ambitious, resilient and motivated by money?
- Do you always have a go and like a challenge?
- Do you feel at ease when working with people and leveraging relationships?
- Are you keen to progress quickly in a growing and forward-thinking business?
- Played sport at a high level or have a competitive nature?
Life at FourthLine
FourthLine ensures our employees are well equipped to perform to the best of their individual abilities.
- From day one you will receive the highest standards of training within the industry.
- A transparent and achievable progression path so you are in charge of your growth and development.
- Flexible working options will support you to lead a work-style that suits you. We offer a number of working options, including extended lunches, early starts/finishes and reduced summer hours.
- With 16:00 drinks on a Friday, weekly MVP awards, monthly club lunch, quarterly rewards, team days out and incentive holidays (recently Prague and New York!), we offer a professional and fun environment.
- Your wellbeing is also important to us. We provide you with a Healthcare and Bike2Work scheme, lunchtime fitness club, your birthday off, and monthly social events.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will manage your business end to end, from sourcing candidates, to building relationships with clients.
- Acquiring and qualifying candidates within your dedicated market disciplines.
- Business development activities, specifically targeting and engaging with new and existing customers. This will involve face to face, phone-based and e-marketing strategies.
- Negotiating and agreeing new business relationships, terms of business and candidate offers.
- Arranging interviews and negotiating offers.
- Researching the market for leads, trends and new intelligence.
FourthLine is a leading recruitment business specialising in Information & Technology Risk, Legal and Regulatory Compliance disciplines within the financial services. Based in Manchester City Centre, our strategy is to provide an expert service to our candidates and clients to advance careers and protect business integrity. Due to recent growth, we are looking to hire Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our teams of highly trained consultants who have an unrivalled, up-to-date understanding of their specialist fields and an enviable network of industry leading talent.
The next steps
If any of the following sounds familiar, then we'd love to hear from you:
- Currently in recruitment and looking for a new challenge?
- In a delivery focused role looking to transition into a consultant position?
- A recent graduate, or come back from travelling and not sure what career to pursuit?
- Have a solid background in sales and keen to advance your career?
Please apply through the advert link below or send your CV directly to be considered for the vacancy.