Corr Recruitment is looking for dedicated, ambitious and talented 360 Recruitment Consultant to manage a permanent/interim/contract consulting desk in the Swindon branch.
Corr Recruitment is one of the UK's fastest growing independently owned and run recruitment businesses, providing an outstanding level of customer service at affordable prices without compromising on quality. Corr's head office is based in Newbury, Berkshire and we have branches in Swindon, Newbury, Andover, Eastleigh, Greenford, Enfield, Bristol, Tamworth. We specialise in the sectors Driving/Industrial, Technology and Commercial.
Main Responsibilities of the Recruitment Consultant:
- The Recruitment Consultant will be required to generate new business for Corr Recruitment using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking.
- Negotiating agency's fees.
- The Recruitment Consultant will be working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, value to be billed to clients, number of sales calls made, or new clients visits attended.
- Account Management.
- The Recruitment Consultant will be building relationships with clients by scheduling on-site meetings.
- Ensuring a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- Sourcing and attracting the best candidates.
- Updating in-house company database with candidate and client's information.
- Managing interviews and tests, creating a short-list of candidates for the client.
- Ensuring compliance with industry legal requirements and company policies.
Experience and skills required for the Recruitment Consultant:
- Proven track record in 360 recruitment.
- Proven track record of billings and winning new business.
- Ability to manage, nurture and build long term relationships with clients.
- Commitment to delivering exceptional service to their clients.
- Great skills in sourcing candidates.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- Creative thinking.
- Drive, passion, energy and resilience.
Benefits of the Recruitment Consultant role:
- Basic salary negotiable dependant on experience plus commission.
- Regular incentives.
- Great development opportunities.
- Private Healthcare after QP.
- 20 days Holiday plus 8 days bank holiday. Increasing with length of service.
- Extra holiday for your Birthday.
If you are looking for a challenging and diverse Recruitment Consultant role within a great company and want to know more, then don't hesitate - apply now!