EY's UK&I Talent Acquisition function has grown and evolved significantly in recent years. With hubs in Belfast, Birmingham and London, the team delivers candidate sourcing and executive search, research and market intelligence solutions to support the direct hiring activities of the UK&I Experienced Hire Recruitment team across levels.
Following recent investment into the creation of a sourcing hub in Belfast, with further investment in this centre anticipated and in response to sustained, high demand for Talent Acquisition's recruitment support and services at junior-mid experience levels, there is a requirement to recruit a Sourcing Specialist to support these activities. The successful candidate will drive to deliver a best in class candidate experience and identify talent in the market directly.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Direct sourcing and creating candidate pipelines for volume recruitment campaigns as well as niche specialist roles as the business requires
- Using multiple sourcing channels including social media, research/ recruitment databases, new joiner recommendations and existing talent pools to identify relevant candidates for current recruitment plans
- Being a first point of contact for potential candidates, able to discuss and sell current opportunities as well as being able to promote EY as an employer of choice
- Working closely with the firm's operational recruiters to enhance your understanding of business needs and candidate profiles sought
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- A passion for direct sourcing and talent acquisition
- Determined and driven to succeed
To Qualify for the Role you must have:
- Demonstrable track record of being focused on direct sourcing either as part of a wider recruitment role (agency/ RPO or in-house) or within a sourcing/talent acquisition driven recruitment model
- Focused on developing direct sourcing strategies, deep knowledge of candidate sourcing tools and methodologies
- Able to deliver high quality candidates for multiple/volume recruitment campaigns
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Natural ability to quickly establish rapport with new contacts
- A high level of adaptability given the diverse nature of projects and stakeholders across the portfolio
What We Look for:
You will have a passion for direct sourcing and desire to provide an exceptional candidate experience. You will also work closely with Partners and Directors across the business so the ability to build strong and effective relationships, delivering at times difficult messages, will also be key.
What working at EY Offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.