Trainee Recruitment Consultant - London
Graduate Recruitment Consultant/Trainee Sales Consultant
Interested in a Sales Career that will Lead to an Accelerated Higher Earning Potential?
Frank Recruitment Group is an award-winning market leader in the highly lucrative niche IT industry. Over the last year we have seen unparalleled global success which has led to exponential growth across all our specialised brands. As a result, we are very excited to be hiring multiple new Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our office in London.
Salary - ??20,000 - ??22,000 + Uncapped Commission
Here at Frank Recruitment Group we actively try to enhance our employees careers and look to progress our top performing Recruitment Consultants to senior level within their first 12 months!
Location - London - EC3R 6DL
You will be working in our London office, which overlooks The Shard and Tower Bridge.
What does a Trainee Recruitment Consultant do?
- Business development to foster new business relationships
- Account management with existing clients
- Proactive sales and negotiation on multiple levels
- Co-ordination of the recruitment process from start to finish
What do we look for in a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Bachelor's degree would be desirable but not essential
- Relevant Sales/Recruitment experience (preferred)
- Goal-driven and task-orientated mentality
- Resilience, perseverance and positivity
What benefits we offer a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Competitive starting base salary
- Uncapped commission
- Industry-leading in-house training program
- Structured career progression plan
- Monthly office-wide social events
- Frequent team-building activities
- Quarterly global sales competition days
- National and global incentive trips
- Weekly late start / early finish incentives
- Weekly dress-down days
100 Lower Thames Street