Senior Recruitment Consultant
Pin Point Recruitment, a successful multi-sector recruitment business is expanding. We are currently recruiting for a Senior Recruitment Consultant who can assist in the development and growth of our Birmingham branch. Pin Point Recruitment specialise in the driving and industrial recruitment markets and over their multiple operations, we have really grown our business in recent times.
It's a demanding yet challenging, fun and exciting role for a Senior Recruitment consultant who wants to work within a genuinely unique business that has an unrivalled offer to the market.
We will offer a competitive salary, a lucrative bonus structure, generous holiday entitlement, contributory pension, free on-site parking, bespoke and specialist industry training and development and unrivalled career progression routes.
We are searching for a commercially astute, effective, target driven, motivated and competent Senior Recruitment Consultant to secure and account manage a portfolio of clients across the Birmingham market that is interested in developing a career and progressing upwards through the business.
The role will involve the following -
- Pro-actively and professionally generating new accounts
- Delivering a full 360 recruitment function
- Delivering a high performing culture to the business whereby key financial and business targets are consistently achieved
- Constantly improving the quality of service to both clients and candidates
- Business development within existing clients, ensuring growth is achieved within an already thriving client base
- Recruitment and selection of suitable candidates to match the client requirements
- Implement appropriate applicant attraction campaigns using advertising methods such as social media and job sites.
- Manage the candidate database to propose new applicants to prospect clients
- Conduct the screening & interviewing of potential candidates
- Conduct regular service calls with the clients to ensure complete satisfaction with the assignment and maximise retention.
- Support in developing and training the team to realise their aspirations alongside the Business Manager
The successful candidate will be determined and be hungry for success by nature and interested in developing a career within the recruitment industry. Applicants should be able to demonstrate key business achievements.
You will need to be tenacious, flexible, driven and able to multi-task so if this sounds like you apply today and be a part of my clients success!
For more information, please contact Carolyn Stephenson on or email