- Do you want to work on a genuinely 'warm desk'?
- Do you want to work within a fun, collaborative family business?
Due to some recent client wins we are extremely busy here at Pro-Tax and are looking to expand our Tax team. We are proud to be the largest tax recruiter in the UK and the go-to recruiters for the tax practice market.
If you would like to be part of our success and join this high achieving team, we can offer a superb culture where you will feel valued and rewarded.
Why Join Us?
You will be joining a highly motivated team where energy, passion and hard work are core to our success. With your personal and professional goals being at the heart of the company, you will be part of numerous development programmes including internal and external training that is run by industry experts. We offer one of the best benefits packages out there, with up to 40% commission, a mortgage fund, flexible working hours, full cash plan health insurance, skiing trip and the ability to earn up to 6 days more holiday on top of the 25 that we already offer.
You will have a portfolio of clients ranging from the Big 4, Top 20 as well as more niche boutique firms, where we have established relationships over many years.
Our brand is one of the more established in the market and working for Pro-Tax will be a great foundation for you to build your own personal brand in a niche recruitment sector.
What are we looking for?
- People who strive to be better - In everything that you do.
- People who get results the right way - We want ethical recruiters.
- People who are driven by quality - Having pride in your work.
- People who can build lasting relationships - Flare and charisma is your natural persona.
If you are an experienced recruiter, with a strong desire to specialise, please do get in touch our internal recruiter, Loren, on or email
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR