Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Permanent Desk
c??18k plus highly competitive bonus scheme
Are you an enthusiastic sales person with a passion or desire to work in recruitment? Maybe this is the first time you have considered it? Do you have the ability to work quickly and professionally in a busy environment? We want you to come and join us and take up the chance of full training and development that will build confidence and expertise in the industry.
Adecco Cardiff are currently looking to grow their ambitious, friendly team with a Recruitment Consultant to focus on permanent recruitment. You will be responsible for representing our candidates on a proactive basis to clients in order to secure new business and develop relationships with existing business.
This is a growing desk which will need a focused and organised individual to take full ownership. Specific tasks will include:
- Achieving activity targets to maximise new business opportunities whilst building strong, lasting relationships with clients
- Carrying out sales activity including: generating leads, researching prospects, co-ordinating mailshots and e-shots and making proactive calls to prospect clients
- Attending meetings with both existing and new clients to manage relationships. You will need a driving licence
- Writing advertisements, selecting and interviewing suitable candidates and matching them effectively to permanent and contract assignments
- Manage sales, pricing and costs to build the profitability of the permanent desk
Adecco is a world leading recruitment company with a global, national and local presence. As well as modern offices and an excellent commission structure, Adecco has a fantastic training programme which will ensure you have every opportunity to develop your full potential within this city centre branch. Key to your success will be the drive and energy you bring to the role. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your CV online or forward
Adecco is an employment agency and an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy