Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Job Profile for Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Manufacturing & Production - TP57120
Graduate Recruitment Consultant required with an active interest in Manufacturing & Production. Bennett and Game Recruitment are a dynamic and expanding recruitment company based in central Chichester. We are looking for a driven and ambitious Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join our Manufacturing & Production division.
This position is available due to on-going success and continued growth with in the business. The Trainee Recruitment Consultant will master the full 360 recruitment process and deliver an excellent service to our clients. It is anticipated that the successful candidate will possess exemplary communication and inter-personal skills.
If successful, you will begin a tailored training programme where you will learn to manage your own desk, recruiting for a diverse array of positions within the Manufacturing & Production industry, these will include Graduates, Design Engineers, CNC Programmers, Quality Engineers and Production Managers.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Job Overview
- Providing high levels of customer service to candidates and clients
- Telephone and email marketing of company's service to prospect clients
- Building relationships through Account Management of new and existing clients
- Attending client visits across the UK
- Searching and matching candidates to vacancies using our database and job boards
- Reviewing candidate applications and suitability to a live vacancy
- Telephone interviewing candidates
- Write and advertise jobs online
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Position Requirements
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic with a positive attitude
- A personal drive to be successful and ambitious
- HND or above in a Business, Marketing, Engineering or Manufacturing related subject
- Proven written and verbal English language skills
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Package
- Salary dependant upon experience
- Performance Related Salary Structure + Uncapped Commission Structure
- Realistic OTE for Year 1 is ??22-28K, Year 2 is ??25-35K, Year 3 is ??30-50K+
- Early Finish Incentive for Friday afternoons
- Quarterly Performance Bonuses up to ??2000 per year
- 20 days' holiday + 8 Bank Holiday + Paid Christmas Shutdown
- Regular social events and annual high biller trips
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.