Lead Resourcing & Change Manager
Our client, a manufacturer with sites across the UK, is currently recruiting for a Lead Resourcing & Change Manager on an interimcontract for nine to twelve months. Our client is proud to have five decades' of industry service and is the leader in their field, employing over 6000 people nationwide.
The position is due to start by January 2019 on a full time basis. The salary is between ??45,000 to ??50,000 dependent on experience and a company car is also on offer.
The successful candidate will have a full UK driving licence and will be flexible regarding travel on a regular basis.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Taking ownership for the management and delivery of the full recruitment life-cycle through a focused direct approach to identify and attract talent
* Managing the Resourcing Team of Resourcing Managers and Resourcing Officers across a UK wide base
* Leading and developing the attraction strategy and supporting the Resourcing Team in creating local site attraction strategies based on local market to improve the recruitment and business performance
* Implementing an employer brand which corresponds to the organisation's culture as well as ensuring recruitment practices are reflective of diversity, inclusion and leadership
* Demonstrating a clear understanding of data and analytics with an ability to show others the impact and return of investment of the Resourcing Team as well as making recommendations based on the data
* Overseeing workforce planning and pipelining to ensure that the organisation's talent is fit to meet future challenges
* Supporting internal resourcing through promotions and approaches to finding and building internal talent
* Working in partnership with the wider HR and Operational teams, fostering strong working relationships and working together to initiate a culture of continuous improvement
* Leading on partnership relationships such as key recruitment, attraction, STEM and academic partners
* Experience of high-volume recruitment
* Proven experience as an established resourcing leader
* Experience is working in manufacturing is desirable but not essential
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don't forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to ??50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*