Recruitment Consultant, Technology
Recruitment Consultant, Technology Sector, Birmingham
McGregor Boyall are a global Technology Recruitment company. Our new Birmingham office is opening in February 2019, and we are currently hiring a Recruitment Consultant with expertise in the Tech industry to join us! The successful candidate will have a minimum of 12 months experience in a 360 Recruitment role, with a strong emphasis on Business Development. You will take full responsibility for managing and growing your desk and portfolio of clients. We are looking for someone to develop and win new business as well as managing our existing clients across the Midlands, to build and grow our client base.
The Birmingham Office;
This office will focus on Core Tech into the Commerce & Industry and Financial Services markets. The successful person will be very involved from the outset in making key decisions around managing their desk and clients. This is a great chance to advance your career by taking on more responsibility and being a crucial part of setting up a new office for a global brand. You will be supported by a Marketing, HR and back office team to assist with contactor onboarding, branding and any HR related issues.
We are looking for;
- Minimum of 12 months 360 Recruitment experience (Technology)
- Strong Business Development skills
- Good relationship building / Account Management skills
- Someone who wants to take on a good amount of responsibility from day one
- Someone who is driven and ambitious
We can offer you;
- An exciting opportunity to be a crucial part of building our new Birmingham office and in the long term, heading up and managing a team
- A balance of being part of a new office, but with the backing of a brand that has been around for 31 years
- Good name in the industry and strong track record of opening other regional and international offices
- Shared services function in London - support with contractor on boarding, HR, Social Media & Marketing
- Dual Desk
- Warm accounts
- Strong salary package and commission scheme + great company incentives including annual holidays
- Long term career progression
- Structured training
If this sounds like something of interest, please get in touch with Gemma on for more information and an immediate telephone interview!
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.