Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You'll be developing relationships with prestigious clients and talented professionals of all levels within your teams' specialist sector and managing the whole recruitment process from start to finish. You will be maintaining contact with clients to keep a step ahead of their recruitment needs, sourcing candidates using numerous marketing methods and offering 'after-care' services to those candidates once they've landed the perfect job.
WHO ARE WE?
James Andrews Recruitment Solutions is a specialist recruitment consultancy that is rapidly expanding across the UK. We work with some of the biggest brands and blue chip companies on the market today. We are an accredited Investors in People (Silver) Company and the way we develop our staff was praised in their independent report that stated, "Learning is an everyday activity at James Andrews". We also recently placed in The Recruiter Magazine's "Fast 50" list of the 50 fastest-growing privately-owned recruitment firms in the UK (of which there are approximately 28,000!)
WHO ARE YOU?
A career in recruitment is ideal for intelligent and sharp minded individuals who are looking to work in a fast paced environment with opportunities for progression. It's an exciting and fast-paced role, which means you will need to be mentally agile, but you will get support and encouragement from every member of the team from your first day and beyond.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
Not only will you enjoy a very competitive base starting salary of ??25,000, personalised training programme, and a personal mentor, there will be numerous career opportunities open to you as we continue to expand throughout the UK, and of course an uncapped commission structure which could see you earning an additional ??6,000 to ??10,000 per annum in just your first 18-24 months of joining.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS & INCENTIVES
- Flexible Working Incentive: Hit your targets for the quarter? Take advantage of either finishing early or starting late for the next quarter and enjoy that extra lie-in on a Monday, get those all-important "life admin" tasks out of the way, or simply get to the pub early and get a round in for your colleagues!
- Free Gym Membership: You will be entitled to free corporate gym membership. Luckily the sites are based close to our offices so you won't need to waste too much energy in actually getting to the gym!
- Monthly and Quarterly Prizes:We hold regular competitions where you can win some excellent prizes such as iPads, extra holidays, or a visit to a spa for some pampering
- Vision Days:Be a part of our future by helping to shape our policies and practices during regular one to ones with our Director and the Chairman of the company. So many of our best ideas have come from these sessions including the complete relaxation of the clothing policy, improved commission, and the creation of a new level of seniority in our structure known as Principal Consultant
- Holiday Allocation:Our holidays start at a generous 23 days per year (plus eight bank holidays!), rising to 25 after two years
From the very first day you join your training and continued personal development are our priorities, which is why we dedicate a budget of over ??225,000 every year exclusively for training.
All training will be delivered by experienced Senior Consultants up to Director Level who have a wealth of experience and unprecedented success within the recruitment industry. Once this thorough induction has been completed, and throughout your career, you will receive continuous training and your career development will be regularly reviewed and encouraged.
WHERE WILL I BE WORKING?
Having opened in August 2016, the London office is fast catching up with the other two and has the highest potential for growth. We are keen to seek out high calibre graduates who can add to our success so far and spaces are available on our HR, Finance, and Property Management teams.
The office, based in Lincolns Inn Fields, Holborn, comes complete with views of St Paul's, the Gherkin and the Shard. We put a lot of thought into choosing this location, opting for a place where our employees could truly experience the buzz and excitement of the city after work with plenty of nearby bars and restaurants to choose from.