Industrial Recruitment Consultant
What's important about the industrial recruitment business you join?
- The team - tick! I can vouch for this bunch of lovely, slightly bonkers, utterly loyal to each other peeps.
- The business - tick! It's done exactly as it promised it would - looked after the people we've placed, promoted them when they've deserved it, honoured its promises and gone above and beyond to make life fun. It's grown YOY and is in a really great place right now!
- The clients - tick! Clients that temps want to work for - makes it so much easier, doesn't it?
- The money - tick! There for you on a basic and fairly and openly when you earn bonuses!
*But I still reckon it's down to the people - they make it great - from MD to BM to Consultant - smashers, the lot of them!
• ??22-25k + commission + great benefits
• 25 days holiday + stats!
• Based in Oldham
About the company
Our client has 20 years of experience within multi-sector recruitment. They have established, some long-term relationships with clients across the region. This is a friendly but mature and professional company, and they have a great team around them who will fully support you and are fab to work with!
About the job
This is a '360 degree' role. You will be responsible for: sourcing candidates, managing the full recruitment process, and building strong client relationships.
• INDUSTRIAL Recruitment experience is essential.
This is a permanent role and will suit a career minded recruitment professional who is looking to forge a long-term career within a professional market leading Recruitment Company.
Wilson Scott Recruitment Ltd is a Recruitment to Recruitment Consultancy partnering with the UK Recruitment Sector acting as an employment agency for this position.
Experience working as a recruitment consultant is essential for all our roles unless otherwise stated.
We place candidates into recruitment consultant, senior recruitment consultant, recruitment account manager, resourcer, recruitment manager and recruitment director roles across a number of specialist sectors. Contact us to discuss your career path in confidence. We are unable to accept applications from those who do not have the experience required but if you do have experience within the recruitment sector and wish to discuss another role, please get in touch. We will not send your name or CV to any third party without your consent.