If you want to work within a fast paced business where no two days are the same, if you like getting out and about to build relationships with clients/candidates, if you are target driven and money motivated, if you have a strong ambition to develop quickly and climb the career ladder... then I would love to hear from you
Page Personnel operates in 21 countries worldwide. We have been providing specialist recruitment services since 1992 and our global network includes France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Australia, USA and Singapore.
In the UK we recruit temporary, contract and permanent staff nationwide, with offices from Edinburgh to Bristol. We have diversified beyond our established markets of finance and secretarial and business support, representing candidates across more sectors- such as logistics, human resources and property & construction.
Page Personnel is a trading name of Page Group, a FTSE 250 company with over 35 years of experience in professional services recruitment. Our clients, ranging from FTSE 100 companies to small and medium-sized enterprises, trust us to handle their permanent, temporary and contract recruitment assignments
The role of the Recruitment Consultant working for Page Personnel Public Sector in Leeds will be built around the following key activities -
Engaging with Clients
- Build and grow a client portfolio by using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs.
- Initiate contact with clients by business development calls, face-to-face meetings, referrals and networking to proactively sell Page Personnel Public Sector and PageGroup.
- Identify decision-makers in the hiring process.
- Attend pitches and meetings with prospective clients.
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs
- Provide advice on and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates to a client's business (e.g. database search or running an advertising campaign).
- Present and sell suitable candidates to your client, ensuring they meet their brief as well as their business requirements.
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage, balancing excellent service with a positive commercial outcome for all parties - this includes: setting up interviews, giving/receiving feedback, identifying potential problems during the process and negotiating contract terms for successful candidates.
- Once placed, follow-up and ensure that the placement is successful from their perspective.
Engaging with Candidates
- Identify and attract potential candidates using all the sourcing tools at your disposal, including using social media, networking, referrals and advertising.
- Sell the benefits of registering exclusively with Page Personnel Public Sector to secure a new role.
- Maintain an accurate candidate database so that you and others at Page Personnel HR know who and where potential candidates are and if/when they are available.
- Interview candidates to gain valuable market information for yourself and your colleagues.
- Meet with candidates to establish whether they have the right profile and skill set for your clients.
- Offer advice on candidate's CV and interview techniques
- Maintain regular contact to ensure that you are aware of any changing circumstances and any further commercial opportunities.
- Interview candidates, using your selection techniques to select those that are most suited for roles.
Engaging with Colleagues
- Work as an integral part of a team, motivating one another, and communicating effectively.
- Focus collaboratively on the broader day-to-day issues of business development and relationship-building, proactively maximising commercial performance.
- Internally network to build business relationships and gather information that can be converted into commercial opportunities.
- Build your own credibility internally to ensure you receive all commercial information from your colleagues to maximise your revenue generation.
- Consistently achieve your KPI targets and revenue generation goals.
In applying for the role of Recruitment Consultant in Leeds, you will be able to offer -
- You will ideally have exposure within Recruitment Consultancy or have worked in a Sales based role
- You will be driven and motivated, sales-minded and make commercially-strong decisions.
- You will be excellent at building relationships at all levels, and able to successfully influence processes and decisions with your outstanding interpersonal skills.
- You will have a strong interest in working to and exceeding targets.
- You will be willing to learn and be trained to assist your development.
- You will be able to overcome objections and challenges, resulting in smooth and successful outcomes.
We can offer you the chance to earn some serious commission + bonuses, as well as having the opportunity to qualify for some brilliant incentives. We also offer excellent training, not just at the start of your career with Page, but every step of the way.
The salary on offer is flexible, commensurate with your experience and capabilities.
You will be eligible to earn both monthly commission as well as quarterly bonus.
You will also be eligible to qualify for our quarterly High Flyers incentives