Life Sciences Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Life Sciences Recruitment Consultant
We are looking for driven Graduates or extremely dynamic 2nd jobbers to join a specialist Life Sciences and Pharmaceuticals Recruitment company based in Central London.
This company is a leader in Life Sciences Recruitment and are now looking for their next intake of Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for the right individual!
Key Qualities we are looking for in a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Ideally a Graduate, although we are equally excited about dynamic 2nd jobbers
- An interest in Science, however previous knowledge/experience is not essential as training on the sector is provided
- Sales experience, again this is desirable but not essential
- Competitive, confident and the desire to earn money and succeed - all essential!
Duties and Responsibilities of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Resourcing candidates by posting job adverts and searching on job boards
- Actively headhunting high-calibre candidates
- Attending networking events
- Winning new business and developing current client relationships
- Managing interview processes
- Closing deals
Package for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Up to ??25k basic with a realistic ??40-55k 1st year OTE
- Uncapped commission
- Award-winning training from a dedicated training team
- Reward schemes - bonuses, monthly lunches in top restaurants, company holidays etc.
- Corporate benefits - subsidised gym membership, restaurant discounts
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
ESG Recruitment is the leading supplier of Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants to the London Recruitment industry. We have been established in the industry for over 20 years and work with more top Recruitment firms than all of our competitors combined.
We'll arrange interviews on your behalf and then coach you through the whole Recruitment interview process until you have secured your dream position as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
Once we receive your application, we aim to come back to you within the week, but please don't be afraid to follow up your application by phone or email!