Recruitment Consultant - Apprenticeship
Job title: Recruitment Consultant - Apprenticeship
Location: Potters Bar
Wage: ??192 per week
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 9am- 5pm, Friday 9am - 4pm (subject to change)
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Sales Level 3
Sales Level 3
About the role:
An IT and consulting market my client has a growing trusted network with lifelong relationships across the globe. Some key clients include BT, Capgemini, Discovery Channel and Oracle. They are now looking for a bright career minded apprentice to join their growing Technology executive firm. If you are looking to become a recruitment resourcer/consultant look no further.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 21 days holiday
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Fully understand client's requirements, job specifications and job titles
- Extensive daily searches on LinkedIn, job boards and internal database
- Marketing on a weekly basis where the individual will research clients, board members and jobs
- Contributing to new business, scanning LinkedIn for current roles within specific markets
- Updating all notes on CV's on database
- Advertising roles on job board and qualifying relevant CV's before handing to relevant consultant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Planning and research skills
- IT proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of social media: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.