Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Become and award winning recruiter and earn more than double the average salary for your demographic - take home ??40,000+ in your first year as a Recruitment Consultant at Technical Resources, even if you have no previous recruitment experience
Technical Resources, a specialist recruitment firm in Surrey, are looking to invest in talented and innovative individuals to join their successful and rapidly growing business. The team at Technical Resources thrive in delivering specialist recruitment services in the Telecoms, IT, Fire & Security, Mechanical and Electrical industries.
Not only will your earning potential be limitless, but you will also be supported with industry-leading learning and development through workshops and coaching, which enables you to climb the career ladder right to the very top.
Those who go above and beyond for the business reap the greatest rewards for their work. Individuals who are most successful at Technical Resources are able to prioritise their responsibilities on a day-to-day basis and adopt a 'live to work' mentality.
If you have proven determination and a go-getting, entrepreneurial attitude, Technical Resources is the perfect company to start your recruitment career.
Recruitment Consultant / Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Graduate Recruitment Consultant / Junior Recruiter / Resourcer / Recruiter / Trainee Recruiter / Junior Recruitment Consultant
Why Technical Resources?
Technical Resources is an award winning, hugely successful company, who have grown by 20% up on last year's figures already in 2018 and who have exciting growth plans in place for the future. They offer a wide range of benefits which include:
* Uncapped individual commission scheme
* Competitive basic salaries
* Industry-leading learning and development through coaching and workshops
* Quarterly and Annual incentives for top performers
* Fantastic overseas trips for top performers (previous trips have included Las Vegas and Ibiza.)
* Tranquil offices based on the outskirts of London
* Structured, fast track career progression path within a meritocratic environment
* Energetic, team orientated, supportive, ambitious working environment
What should you expect to do as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
Adaptability and strong emotional intelligence is a must at Technical Resources, where no two days are the same. However, you would also have set responsibilities which includes:
* Working to daily/weekly/monthly KPIs
* Managing a sophisticated sales process
* Identifying, sourcing, interviewing and processing candidates
* Delivering outstanding customer service
* Working as part of an effective team