We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join this leading IT Consultancy based in Bromley.
Main purpose of role
To achieve sales targets by placing candidates on contracts with clients
Key tasks and responsibilities
Achieve KPIs, e.g., interviews and placements for a given period
Develop effective client relationships so we become their provider of choice
Develop candidate relationships such that they prefer to deal with us over other agencies
Essential requirements and attributes
- Effective telephone communication skills, questioning and listening skills, speaking clearly and properly, and focussing on the call
- Confident when dealing with clients, whether by telephone or face-to-face. Able to give a professional image of our company to clients, and communicate professionally in writing as well
- Effective negotiation skills, both with the client and candidate
- Able to generate own leads and business opportunities
- Responds well to criticism and keen to learn from others
- Enthusiasm and determination, especially with regard to achieving targets
- Complete contracts and paperwork on time and accurately
- Accuracy with regard to updating candidate and client information
- Willing to help other Consultants by closing candidates for their roles and recommending suitable candidates for their positions as well
- Sets own personal targets and is motivated by the desire to exceed KPIs
- Flexibility and adapts well to changing priorities. Able to put something on hold while switching attention to more urgent areas
- Enjoys working in a competitive environment and has desire to succeed
- Goes the extra mile when trying to fill positions for clients, always has another candidate lined up in case the first one fails
- Makes the effort to keep both the candidate and client properly informed of developments with vacancies
Assertive Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and are committed to equality and opportunity for all candidates.
Due to the high volume of applicants it is not always possible to respond to every application personally. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then you have not been successful on this occasion, however we may hold your CV on file in consideration for alternative vacancies that arise.