Recruitment Consultant (Defence)
Recruitment Consultant (Defence) - Portsmouth
??26,000 - ??28,000
Are you a driven and ambitious individual who wants to join a company who take a unique approach to recruitment? Do you want to work for an award-winning company who prioritise their employees by providing an excellent working environment, ongoing training and excellent rewards?
If so, this role may be for you???
This well-respected client specialises in various niche industries, including defence, cyber security and rail recruitment. Our client has expert market knowledge and they take pride in building longstanding relationships with clients. They take a unique approach to recruitment by taking the time to get to know their clients and candidates to provide tailor-made solutions. They are going through a period of continued growth and are looking to add to their team of experts.
Ideal candidate -
- 12 months' recruitment experience with a background in a technical sector
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to network and build credibility with clients
- Confident and articulate with drive and determination to progress your career
- You enjoy working in a team environment
The role -
You will specialise in the defence sector and you will become an expert in this niche area. You will build longstanding relationships with clients and source candidates to meet the specific brief. There will be business development involved, as you will build rapport to drive new business.
- Excellent commission - uncapped
- A growing business with endless career opportunities
- Expert training
- Company pension and healthcare
- Award-winning culture
- Generous holidays
- Weekly and monthly rewards for top billers
- Quarterly dinners
- Relaxed environment
Apply now or have a chat with Ben at Permanent People to find out all about this excellent new role!